Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh...the Things I've Learned

It's amazing the things I've learned in the past week and a half. Let me entertain you (because I am done having a pity party)!

  • I've learned that a bar of soap used by only one person is going to last a LOT longer than if two people were using it.
  • I've learned that when you spend $130 at Wal-mart for one and a half people (Piper counts as half for food consumption) it can last you at least a month.
  • I've learned it is not smart to have a snack drawer that your daughter can reach. Because when you are running on the treadmill and get done, you will find the Gatorade spilled, powered donuts opened, M&Ms on your 3-year-olds face and chez-its on the counter half opened.
  • I've learned that Piper has learned to lock doors - namely the bathroom door - and can't get herself out.
  • I've learned that I may have a bit of a shopping problem - especially when it comes to Craigslist.
  • I've learned that Mark and I get along much better being a part (that is no indication that we will get back together).
  • I've learned that watching TV sucks because all it is is Reality TV!
  • I've learned that I hate Dan from "Big Brother" because he screams when he talks.
  • I've learned that no matter what Jax tells me, I will never watch The Hills on MTV.
  • I've learned that to get a divorce you have to pay a $2000-3000 retainer "depending on the severity of your case." WTF?
  • And the #1 thing I've learned is you can get a divorce online for $299 if you can agree to everything. That's the plan - now that means I have to be extra nice to Mark until those papers are signed. LOL!

That is all, happy hump day!

1 comment:

Jax said...

LOL! You crack me up.. and yes, you will watch the Hills. yes you will.